MyCouponLady is PR Friendly
I want to work with you and your company. I strive to develop long term relationships with my readers and sponsors. There are many ways to sponsor PR.
- Review & Giveaway of your product or service
- Sponsored Posts (Pricing varies, please contact me for details)
- Sponsored Ad Space, above or below the fold, multi-page or footer space is available.
I currently achieve 110,000 page views per month with an average monthly unique visitors of 30,000. I have over 40,000 loyal fans (Facebook, Twitter & RSS/Email subscribers).
I am also seeking sponsors for BlogHer’13. Please contact me if you or your company is interested in sponsoring MyCouponLady.
View my Media Kit Here.
BlogHer’13 Sponsorship Information:
I am looking forward to the chance to attend BlogHer’13 in July. I am in need of partial sponsorships or one full sponsorship to help cover the costs involved. Please consider sponsoring me at MyCouponLady!
I will represent your companies in person while attending this amazing blog conference. I have a great audience thru Facebook, Twitter, RSS and Email and will utilize my entire social media presence for promotion of your product. Attending BlogHer and representing your company would be an extension of my promotion efforts. My goal at BlogHer is to learn from the experts, to increase my blog growth. This will be my first BlogHer conference.
BlogHer expenses and attendance costs are broken down into this:
- Conference Ticket – $199 (estimate)
- Hotel Fees – $800.00 (estimate for Chicago Hotel)
- Airfare & Transportation – Approx. $450
- Misc Expenses – meals, etc.
Estimated total costs $1,500
Since I’m asking for your company to sponsor me, you will be allowing MyCouponLady represent you while I am there.
What I can provide
Here is what I will do for your company in exchange for sponsorship to BlogHer’13:
- Hand out your business cards, flyers, product samples or swag (I will be putting together Swag Bags, and would love to include your materials). Swag can only be handed out in my room or other off site location so I’m inviting other bloggers to a room gathering.
- Include a text link or banner (your company logo) under a “BlogHer Sponsors” section on my blog, depending on selected sponsorship level.
- Blog and tweet about your company thanking you for sponsorship.
- Brand Promotion by wearing clothing, pins or carrying tote bags with your company logo during the conference.
- Your logo on my laptop for duration of the conference.
- Live tweeting at the event referencing your company.
- Additional ideas can be discussed to your specifications.
What I am offering is a variety of sponsorship opportunities to promote your brand before, during and after the conference.
Please email me if you are interested in sponsoring me for BlogHer’13. I can be reached thru Contact Me. I will happily reply.
Have another idea for sponsorship? I’d love to hear your ideas.
I look forward to representing your brand at BlogHer’13.