Berry Parfait Recipe
One thing I love is a great Berry Parfait. And it is so versatile, you can substitute virtually any fruit and granola combination. Or skip the granola all together, like I did this morning with the one above.
Here is what you need to make the Strawberry Granola Parfait:
You need a glass that will hold at least 12 ounces
- 1 Cup of really good fat free Greek Yogurt (Plain)
- 2 teaspoons of Honey
- 1/2 Cup of Strawberries diced (or 1/4 cup of strawberries and 1/4 cup of blueberries)
- 3 Tablespoons of Granola
- In the bottom of the glass, place 1/2 cup of the Greek yogurt
- Layer 1/2 of the strawberries (or mixed berries) and 1 teaspoon of honey
- Place the rest of the Greek yogurt on top of the berries and honey
- Top with the remaining berries, honey and the granola.
How yummy is this? I could eat Berry Parfait every morning for breakfast. And with 20+ grams of protein, this keeps me satisfied for HOURS.
This does make a LOT of parfait. You could half everything in the recipe and you could be satisfied if you have a lighter appetite. I am quite a hearty eater. Especially at breakfast.
TAG: Berry Parfait Recipe